Belimo ZoneTight™ zone valves
Efficient in every way
Belimo ZoneTight™ valves are engineered for maximum efficiency in tight spaces and set new performance standards for both pressure-dependent and pressure-independent zone applications.
The QCV, PIQCV and PIFLV valve-actuator combinations consume 95% less current than conventional zone valves. Impressive tool-free mounting (actuator with valve) simplifies commissioning and reduces labour costs.
Belimo ZoneTight™ control valves ensure permanent and precise control of hydronic systems.
More than an ordinary zone valve
Super compact and versatile
The tight-closing characterised control valve prevents internal leakage in the closed state and thus unwanted consumption at zero load. The self-cleaning effect prevents sticking. Activation of the chilling or heating power is reliable and only in case of need.
The ZoneTight™ characterised control valve guarantees equal percentage flow characteristics. The stability of control achieved in this manner reliably reduces the tendency of the chilling or heating system to oscillate. This ensures that optimum comfort with the least possible use of energy is achieved.
Advantages of Belimo characterised control valves
1. Absolute seal integrity
- All-in-one: Control valve and isolation valve
- No activation and no energy loss at zero load
2. Optimum flow characteristic
- Excellent control stability and reduced oscillating tendency
- Best possible comfort
3. Excellent control characteristics
- High rangeability
- Superior controllability in the opening range
4. No holding torque necessary
- Simpler selection of actuators
- Actuator size not dependent on differential pressure
- Inexpensive and energy-efficient actuators
5. Reduced weight
- Simple material transport to and at the installation site
- Fast installation
- Reduced installation costs
6. Low installation height
- Reduced space requirements, thereby increased freedom of design
- Easy planning and simple installation
7. Reduced energy consumption
- Low power consumption saves energy costs
- Less expensive electrical installation
8. Self-cleaning spherical design
- No jamming, maintenance-free, high operating safety
- Customer advantages
- Software / Plug-ins
- Success stories
General contractors / investors
Your focus is on the profitability of buildings. This not only includes investment costs, but also costs during ongoing operation / servicing. Sustainability and cost transparency are important to you. Belimo zone valves offer:
- Tested quality for over 40 years
- 95% less current consumption than conventional zone valves, which contributes to LEED certification
- Tight-closing characterised control valves prevent valve leakages and thereby energy losses
- A high level of room comfort and satisfied building users as a result
- 5-year guarantee on all Belimo products
Planning HVAC systems is your core competence. You are constantly on the lookout for new, innovative ways to save energy and improve room climate. You work with the most modern methods and use data from suppliers / manufacturers for your planning. Belimo zone valves offer:
- Tight-closing with 95% less current consumption than conventional zone valves, which contributes to LEED certification
- Pressure-independent valve acts as a balancing valve and control valve in a single unit, reducing mounting and balancing costs
- Smallest pressure-independent valve on the market
- Specially coordinated planning aids and documents support day-to-day work
Your task is to design building management systems and optimally integrate field devices. Your goal is to reduce complexity and ensure transparency for the continuous optimisation of building technology. Belimo pressure-independent characterised control valves offer:
- Easy selection, installation, and hassle-free service
- Assembled with rotary actuators offering easy on-site mounting and installation saving you time
- Control via BACnet, Modbus, KNX, MP-Bus or analogue signal depending on the actuator
Installers / plant engineers
The installation of HVAC building technology is your trade. To carry out your work, you need the right products at the right time on site. Easy mounting and expert customer support allow you to meet your tight schedule. Belimo zone valves offer:
- Compact design for easy mounting in tight spaces
- Kvs or Vnom values can be adjusted on-site to meet design requirements and reduce inventory levels
- Possibility to operate as a balancing valve and control valve in one unit (PIQCV), reducing installation and balancing costs
- Fast delivery with extensive support
Improvements in comfort and energy consumption as well as simple building expansions and upgrades are a constant challenge for you. Optimising your HVAC system with the least possible effort and low costs is in the main focus. Belimo zone valves offer:
- Zero leakage and high isolation pressure eliminates energy loss and improves system performance
- Reduces operating costs by consuming 95% less current than conventional zone valves
- Simple adaptations can be made to changes in performance, thereby also guaranteeing easy building conversion
- System safety guaranteed by optional fail-safe
Facility managers / Building maintenance
Management, control and operation of buildings and their technical equipment is part of your daily tasks. You seek solutions to ensure room comfort and optimise system operation. You value simple and transparent systems and, if necessary, quick delivery of spare parts and support available at all times. Belimo zone valves offer:
- Maintenance-free, self-cleaning ball valve technology provides excellent protection against dirt and clogging
- 95% less current consumption than conventional zone valves
- Flow (Kvs, Vmax) can be adjusted on-site and helps reduce inventory levels
- Maximum comfort with minimum operating costs throughout the entire life cycle
- No unwanted power output thanks to air-bubble tight valves
- Fast delivery with extensive support
SelectPro™ is a simple tool for the precise design and selection of valves, actuators and sensors.
Belimo Valve Sizer App
With the Valve Sizer App, you can select the right Belimo valve and actuator in a targeted and convenient manner in the HVAC field (heating, ventilation and air conditioning).
Specify the flow and differential pressure, define other features, such as the connection type, the nominal diameter or the PN class then select the appropriate actuator (standard actuator, fast runner or fail-safe actuator). All data sheets are also available.
Belimo Assistant App
Belimo Assistant App for onsite operation of devices with built-in NFC interface
Complete transparency at all times regarding your Belimo HVAC actuator solution and the operation of your system. With the Belimo Assistant App your smartphone or tablet provides wireless on-site operation for VAV, sensors, damper and valve actuators.
• Display identification data: device type, position, designation, serial number, MP address
• Operating data and setting parameters: device-specific
• Send operating and setting data directly from the system, via e-mail, WhatsApp, SMS
• Diagnosis page: device specific state information
• Storage of operating and setting data in notes
• Data transmission with deenergized actuator or during ongoing operation
• Automatic language adaptation (DE / EN / FR / IT)
Belimo RetroFIT App
With the Belimo RetroFIT App, you can specifically replace your outdated or defective actuators and sensors from various suppliers with devices from Belimo in the HVAC industry (heating, ventilation and air conditioning).
Be it for ventilation or water applications, you can easily find the right replacement actuator (globe valve actuator, rotary actuator, actuator, ventilation actuator) from Belimo to modernise your installation with the best quality and highest performance.
The complete product range of Belimo sensors is now also integrated in the app.
Belimo PC-Tool (MFT-P)
Adjustment and diagnostic software for MF/MP/MOD/LON/KNX actuators incl. fire protection.
For Windows Systems.
Service Tool ZTH EU
The ZTH EU service tool simplifies diagnosis, operational checking and setting for HVAC performance devices. Connected directly to a parametrisable or communicative actuator from Belimo, current values can be read on site and reset immediately.
When using the ZTH EU as an interface for the PC-Tool (MFT-P), the corresponding USB driver is installed when the PC-Tool software is installed. The driver can also be downloaded here and installed separately.
Belimo VDI 3805 Selektor
3D data models with technical information from the Belimo VDI 3805 Selektor
Belimo's VDI Selektor makes it possible to no longer just select individual products, but rather combinations of valves and actuators as well. Data including any technically relevant information can be conveniently added to a project.
BIM plug-in for Autodesk Revit
3D data models with technical information from Autodesk Revit via the BIM plug-in
This plug-in allows you to select Belimo actuators, valves and sensors from one database and then add them to the building information modelling project with their technical data via drag & drop. All BIM users thus have access to all data in a structured and classified form in the Revit MEP format.
Awards and recognitions
The Belimo Energy Valve™ has received many technological innovation awards for its low delta T syndrome solution and for creating transparency in the visualisation of product and system performance at the field device level of the system operation. The Belimo Energy Valve™ is unique in the market.